I’m not sure about you all, but the winter weather can leave my skin feeling dry, itchy, and flaky if I am not utilizing the right products to keep it hydrated and moisturized. Here are some of the products that we love all the time, but especially when it is a tad bit colder outside!
1. Tata Harper’s Moisturizing Mask is a rich, overnight moisture mask which provides ultimate hydration and moisture to even the most dehydrated, stressed skin. Not to mention, 100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin and 20% of the total ingredients are from organic farming.
2. Tula’s Hydrating Day and Night Cream delivers deep hydration to help revive dull skin and reveals an even, glowing, youthful-looking complexion. It is also suitable for both oily or dry skin, which we love!
3. Ceriwen’s Cauldron Bath Melt from Lush makes for a luxurious bath! It contains oats, lavender and sandalwood to calm and soothe your irritated, sensitive skin. The cocoa butter and walnut oil also help to hydrate your dry skin. One of the best parts about it is that all of the contents are contained within a little muslin bag which means no mess to clean up after!
4. Tata Harper’s Hydrating Floral Essence is a lightweight liquid moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid to thoroughly hydrate, refresh and boost appearance. It is great to have in your purse so that you can give yourself a little spritz throughout the day when you need a little extra moisture! 100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin and 95% of the total ingredients are from organic farming.
5. Kefir Moisture Repair Pressed Oil is a solid formula that transforms into a silky, non-greasy oil as it melts into skin, nourishing and hydrating on contact. Moisturizing superstar ingredient kefir combines with weightless botanical oils to quench, smooth and soften even the most parched, stressed skin.
6. Rodan + Fields’ Daily Body Moisturizer helps calm skin from climate-induced stressors, moisturize dry skin and conditions the skin's natural moisture barrier. It’s lightweight, non-greasy and smells fabulous!
And, this one isn't on the photo, but is equally amazing... Rodan and Fields’ Redefine Lip Renewing Serum is heaven for dry, cracked lips! Each little capsule contains a serum that is rich in peptides and vitamin E that visibly smooth lip texture and reduce the appearance of lip wrinkles. I forgot to bring my Lip Renewing Serum on our ski trip earlier this month and my poor lips were hating me!
What are some of your beauty faves for the winter? Leave us a comment below!