Anytime the guys do anything on our Instagram or on the blog, people love it & while we are definitely concerned that the attention might go to their heads, we will give the people what they want!
So, here are 10 random facts about Trey...
- I wish I was skiing right now.
- I was drafted by the Brewer’s organization during my junior year of college. I played minor league baseball for 3 years.
- My family is huge. I’ve lost count of how many cousins I have.
- I love coffee more than most things.
- I love golf as much as I love coffee.
- But I love my wife more than coffee and golf.
- If I never had to work out again a day in my life, I’d be so happy.
- One of my goals is to have the greenest yard in the neighborhood. I have not met this goal yet.
- I love flip-flops. Ashley does not love that I love flip-flops.
- I have a degree in accounting that I don’t really use anymore.
You might start seeing more from the guys soon, so if you have any topics you want them to cover or questions you want to hear their input on, leave them in the comments below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.